Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm Still Here...

Hi everyone. I have been so busy at work that I have not been able to focus on my pillow as much as I wish. Plus, the mittens I am knitting are also crying for my attention, so..... I am currently on Row 39. Very proud of this accomplishment, I must say. When I realized that I was a third of the way through, I did a little happy dance. On the weekend, I did end up ripping back all of the charted work and starting over. I took out the 2 rows of dove grey and went with the gold over 7 rows instead. I am enjoying the colors and think they will look great once I do the embroidery. I can't wait to get to the next pillow, as purple is my favorite color in the whole spectrum and am eager to get my hands on that blackberry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Jenny,
Your colors look a lot like mine. A little bold!

It's looking good!

6:21 AM  
Blogger semicynical said...

They're really nice. It's looking really good, Jenny. Isn't it a pain when work gets in the way of knitting?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home