Tuesday, November 08, 2005

26 Rows Down, 73 to go


Here is my current progress on the Large Flower Pillow. I've done through Row 26 on the chart.

I blew up my chart today, and colored it (I obviously had a black and white copy). It makes it much easier to read. I cut out just the charts and enlarged to 155%. It takes up a whole sheet of paper, but is much clearer!

Knit on, Ya'll!
Susan

A G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits....
Who's not loving 80 degree weather in November. I want fall to come back!

2 Comments:

Blogger semicynical said...

It's looking great! I dropped a stitch at some point last night and was too tired to fix it, so I bundled everything up and abandoned ship for the night. Now seeing how well yours is coming, I'm enthused again.

6:40 AM  
Blogger MissyJoon said...

I can FINALLY see the photo, and it looks so wonderful! I love it! I need to get busy . . . you are my inspiration.

Last night I was so tangled up in the yarns, I had to put it away! I will get it back out when the kids go to bed . . . tick, tick, tick. . .

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home