Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back to the Flowers

The holidays sidetracked me from everything, including knitting flowers! But I am back with some flower power! First off, for the Knit the Classics KAL, we are reading Mrs. Dalloway, and I am going to finish the Rose Pillow that we talked about long ago! This project fits perfectly with the book, and I wanted to finish it anyway! Also, I am knitting the Nicky Epstein floral purse, like Sushpi, although I am not anywhere near as far as she is! I am using Wool of the Andes. And, I am working on the Color on Color Scarf from the Scarf Styles Book--instead of knitted buttons, I am going to add knitted flowers!
The IK pillow still sits unfinished . . . What's up with that?!
Wishing you bouquets of flowers as we start the New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Hi there! It is nice for things to be normal again!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home